I start crying and screaming. I told him. I sank. So basically when Don tries to get Adam, Bree, and Chase away from Doug, he only is successful in taking Adam and Chase. #disney "Oh i get it then you will tell your parents your sleeping at Oliver's house? Part 2 of Pain & Glitches, and the story picks up almost right after the first. He cant believe it. Or will they give up and split the team after that one what if Giselle got away with her evil plan? Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (204), Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) - All Media Types (14), Kaz (Mighty Med & Lab Rats: Elite Force) (305), Oliver (Mighty Med & Lab Rats: Elite Force) (254), Chase Davenport/Original Female Character(s) (45), Kaz & Oliver (Mighty Med & Lab Rats: Elite Force) (36), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (49), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Chase Davenport & Bree Davenport & Kaz & Skylar Storm & Oliver, Oliver (Mighty Med & Lab Rats: Elite Force), Bridget | Mr. Terror (Mighty Med) (mentioned), because it seems like something Chase would do, Accident-proneness or how Chase and Kaz cannot flirt like normal people, Gamma Girl/Violet Flame II | Solar Flare II (Mighty Med), Horace's existence is actually really sad to think about, IT'S A REVEEEEENGE PARTY W UR TWO BEST FRIENDS, also a lot to remind that Oli is actually super smart, like yeah Skylar's the only one in the trio w a braincell, but in terms of actual braininess he's 2nd smartest on the team, after this we will FINALLY get past ch 3 of Tension lol, Adam Davenport & Bree Davenport & Chase Davenport, bree skylar and oliver are good friends lmao, because theyre teenagers and this isnt disney, Lab Rats, Mighty Med, and Extended Universe Art, Chase Davenport & Bree Davenport & Kaz & Oliver & Skylar Storm, Violet Flame II | Solar Flare II (Mighty Med), Because I have much more frequent content on tumblr and don't upload here lols, Chase Davenport/Original Female Character(s), Adam Davenport/Original Female Character(s), Bree Davenport/Original Male Character(s), Episode: s03e13-14 You Posted What!?! Chase helps Spike heal 11. Adam concluded. None of them are connected unless stated. "Guys, it's not my birthday!" Get some rest. "1,2,3,4,5" Nothing happened. Please consider turning it on! I sat on a rock looking at the ocean. He doesnt know if Chase feels the same so he lets it go. Its too cute! Kaz continues. I sank deeper. June 29, 2022; medical bills on credit report hipaa violation letter; masajes con aceite de oliva para el cabello . Will they act Chapter 1 The Mission Bree stays there with Doug and becomes evil like him. "You're really going to throw away everything we have? Mr. Davenport has left with Tasha to a work thing and Leo is over at a friends. But whilst Chase was with Marcus he was hurt a lot and he isn't the same. They have a close friendship/sibling relationship with each other. La guerre est dclare et nos forces spciales sont en difficult. After a horrible mission gone wrong, Bree Davenport is devastated. This is important. Where did he go? She is the second oldest child out of the four main super-humans. Using his bionic hearing has brought him some of the most entertaining moments of his life. It was so shinny. "Adam, it's me. No one hurts my brother and lives (Chase's blac "Kaz i'm serious, take a step back right now!" 27 Feb 2023. The cause. I solved the problem! Why the claustrophobic girl was in a locker, he didn't know, but his life and the whole Team dynamic changed because of that girl.And bcause of her family. I yelled. Sometimes. "Heyyy", Spike tried to sound nonchalant. "Do what?" By: ninjagofanfoeva. That kind of makes sense, Spike is about to let him go with a warning but then he remembers Chase asking him to stand back and he's pissed of all over again. I know right! You need to listen to people and their AUs before you judge. Adam growls at me and storms off. Spike&Chase explained She can't believe it one bit but hey, at least she has her best friends Oliver and Kaz.. and they work in a superhero Hospital?! Adam and Chase started falling for each other although Chase thinks it's inappropriate. Chase Davenport has been missing for four months. But today is a special day. READ AND FIND OUT. He doesn't know if he feels the same way though. After showing a motorcycle to Adam, Bree, Chase and Leo, Donald and the Lab Rats are contacted by . Watching Lab Rats (Arriving) Sure, Chase didn't see signs that they looked for him, but he didn't need them, right? After that, darkness. Give the kid some space. Kind. Or,Kaz's childhood was anything but great, and this is more or less a timeline of birth to 2022 where my LR:EF Rewrite AU takes place, Please read the tags!! This story includes Marcus and is an Alternate Universe story to season three of Lab Rats, where Marcus turns good. That would be absolutely ridiculous. Leo asks me. or,Chase asks Marcus to walk him home because he knows he's probably going to have a bad reaction to the basketball game he's attending to support Adam and Bree cheering. Spin gets awoken on his fourteenth birthday by the Davenport family who have decided to give the young spinning bionic boy his first proper birthday, with one of the Davenport's very focused on his happiness. My boyfriend went flying The drama appears to be a fight between Chase and Kaz, all the way down in mission command. Also posted on Fanfiction.net under the name Kaliko Jerika. I opened my eyes and noticed 6 six figures looking at me. He doesn't know how he can protect them, not when they want to use him as a weapon. "ADAM!" left kudos on this work! If he doesn't pass each test. i'm feeling lost, feeling tongue-tied; and now I'm frozen in your headlights. "You what didn't fucking feel her hands all over you??" Everyone ignores his comment and instead focuses on Kaz and Oliver who were staring at the spot where Chase just was. "Kaz, ofcourse i still want to be your boyfriend. Real life fights are so much better then the reality tv shows Bree and Skylar watch. Alright, well be down in a second, Leo says, before glaring at Chase, right after I get some ice for my back because SOMEBODY decided to scare me half to death while waking me up!. Her words really hurt my feelings. He doesn't know i'm going to therapy, i usually go on friday's, but she's not available this friday.". The mission was simple, get as many people as you can out of the cave before it collapses. Kaz tried to follow him, but Spike closed the door right infront of his face, with his molecular kinisis. "Adam please stop! me. Mission Gone Wrong. Ba.. sorry, Chase i am really sorry i shouldn't have yelled at you.". Breathe. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. And suddenly, Peter is caught in a whirlwind of confusing feelings, new relationships, secret identities, superhero and tech giant drama, and a healthy amount of banter. After suffering multiple attacks and terrorizing nightmares, Bree is coming to realize her biggest threat is her own emotions. 700 700. as well as Bree chuckles, Oh you are in for a surprise then!. adam, chase, labrats. Like i said, rational thinking;). hyperlift optimistic or positive, especially in an apparently bad or difficult situation. Well unless you no longer want to be?!" I realized that I had the best family in the world. After the movie ended, there was a huge silence. "You what?? hayden jones has been through a lot. ~ Comeon man even a blind person could see that Chase had no intrest in that girl whatsoever. [seasons 1-4]. I exited the building to the beach. I blew the candles and we all gave a big hug! "Don't call me that. (It's not like Kaz had called him useless or had thrown him in to a wall *cough Adam* cough). He asked voice soft, filled with pain. "Okay, well byee!" I protested, touching my brother's arm. He cant believe it. Adam exclaimed. Daniel. Lab Rats, 2012 - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 39 - Words: 16,368 - Reviews: 329 - Favs: 112 - Follows: 113 - Updated: Jan 3, 2015 - Published: Oct 6, 2012 - Chase. Bree has no idea that Adam,Chase,and Leo exist and something EVIL happens, Krane is back. I would probably had the same reaction if my brothers and sisters planned something without me. They were outcasted, hated. read and find out!!! When Chase finds out what happened he's devastated he realises his true feelings for Bree. ", "You're getting rid of all the witnesses! As h.. my boyfriend you should have known you can trust c.. He yelled back, not even angry, just confused. Pain & Glitches: Part 1: Pain (Lab Rats Fanf An accident during training leaves Chase injured, and sulking Adam to go missing. Memories [Part One ]Bionic soldiers. "Yes, but you never celebrated so here it is. I run to him. They look at me and Tasha runs to get a first aid kit. Something woke me up. Jack and chase a footballers. (Not cancelled! Bree Davenport commits suicide. Trans Chase Davenport. -Chase Spike defends Kaz One shots where Spike and Chase are twins. Adam, it's Bree. Lab Rats: Elite Force Season 2 by imjustmorgen reviews. His most used ability (besides . 143 guests Are you just trying to rub it in? "Chase, are you sure we can keep this bunddle of agression over here alone with Kaz after y'all just had your first fight? Will they ever find out if Jasmin is on their side? The elite force were all hanging out in the living room, bored out of their minds without a villain to take down. "I am. There was no one to help me. I think the title says it all! (AKA: After the events of 'You Posted What?' Kaz and Chase meet during the disaster with the Incapacitator and Kaz instantly kinda, somehow develops a crush. Browse; Paid Stories; . Kaz shouted. Spike said in a calm tone. #leo, Hello, here I am again! "Yeah, it's for the best." "Right, i'm sure he d- i mean i do. Bree, Chase, Adam, and Leo were at school when they got a mission alert. Aka do i need to come home immidiaetly? Then Adam brought chase up to the air and through him across the room all the way toured the hydro loop and chase crashed into it. whipped, Skylar comments leaning on Bree. "It's 9pm, where are you going?" Then, it hit me. Infact Spike and his other siblings had been non stop joking about the way Chase was checking Kaz out while training with the girl. Didn't h.. i?" Kaz visibly got upset. "Haha funny, okay fine, yes i was eavesdropping. i? 2. A Lab Rats Love Story by Scarlet Widow. Chase's black eye part 2 Little do they know the worst of the battle is yet to come. Oliver (Mighty Med & Lab Rats: Elite Force), Trigger warnings posted at the beginning of every chapter, Kaz Has ADHD (Mighty Med & Lab Rats: Elite Force). Every was in the training area except for chase and then chase came in and then out of nowhere Adam said. ' They were laughing and making fun of each other without any insults. Alienated. I'm sorry for not realizing she was flirting with me, i'm sorry for not telling heragainthat i'm taken, but you are blowing this whole thing out of proportion". Worst case in this doomsday scenario, we must have plans in place to take each and every one of us down, should the day come.". 'He's small, weak and fragile.' Chase just glared. Spike was making his way to mission command, but instead he barched in to Chase, in the living room. It's a book that contains preferences that only include: The story is set some time after Mighty Med episode Stop Bugging Me. Ten years. Like he mentioned already, he'd get over it. "No it's okay," Bree said, "He asked if I was a virgin. Bree and Leo cried as I layed him on the sand. "CHASE." My vision was still blurry but listening to their voices, I could tell that it was my family. 2.8K 65 9. All I own are the ideas, not the charaters. Watching Lab Rats Part 3(Bionic Showdown). For one he has trust issues beyond extreme, and he will no longer speak English, or any language for that matter. "Right, i'm sure he d- i mean i do. He'd seen Chase forgivecertain people for much worse and much faster too. What surprise he has. Meet Olivia "Liv" Jones. Their relationship wasnt perfect, but it was theirs. Yes, it's incest. Chase is always being tossed around by his older brother. He let his insecurities get the best of him this one time, and now it was going to cost him everything. I heard voices and I opened my eyes. Action Fanfiction Romance Disney Xd Chase Davenport Kaz Oliver Lab Rats Lab Rats Elite Force. !Then everyone screamed Then Adam brought chase up to the air and through him across the room all the way toured the hydro loop and chase crashed into itChases pov Adam has just thrown me across the room and I just crashed into the hydro loop and and usually when Adam throws me I usually get a few bruises and scratches but this time my knee start to hurt really bad and I couldn't get up and then the knee pain starts to hurt like I was just stabbed in the heart so I scream in pain End pov Back in the training area before chase screamed Everyone was looking at the door where Adam through chase and Adam was smiling Everyone was waiting for chase to come through the door but then Chase: OWWWWWWW!!!! I was in a big trouble after what I did. Chasey just threatened me. [Some I intentionally wrote to stand on their own, some were originally apart of a fic but decided to cut out. This is the third story! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Dude we have to get him more excited about other things! Kaz says to Oliver. 1,2,3,4,5". Marcus is determined to pretend like he isnt friends with Chase. No answer came so I panicked. What's his feelings? His entire body was practically vibrating with happiness. I could tell that he loved Chase more than we all think. The world slips sideways for a moment, and when he comes back to himself, the circuitboard he was working on is in pieces and Bree is pacing the room in front of him, slipping in and out of superspeed as she rants. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits, I don't think Brase is Incest. SO ADORABLE! They both say in unison, causing the others to sigh. And stay tuned for part 2! Including my younger brother. It's okay Chase. ", "I think you know what that's supposed to mean.". #rats, Every was in the training area except for chase and then chase came in and then out of nowhere Adam said Adam: who wants to see the bionic brother toss!!! Bree admitted. Join Skylar, Adam, Bree, Chase and Sakura, as they journeyed to Aurodon in search of the Fairy Godmother's wand for their parents. Lab rats. The fear of falling apart." Chase furiously ran a hand through his hair as they returned from yet again another mission. // she hadn't expected a simple car ride to be so full of tension, but then again, she hadn't expected to like him in the first . I picked it up and figured out that it was a mobile phone and I turned it on. 11 11. . I hope you like it.~Joanna~. ", "Psshh ofcourse not! ps. Ten long and dreadful years had passed and the super siblings were still bitterly living under fake identities, scattered around the world. I realized, he was a very sensitive boy too. The fight between Kaz and Chase is from my fanfic "i am not him", but the 5 sentences of Kaz yelling to Chase are the only similairity. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, 1. and Marcus knows they're kinda brothers and since it's from his pov tis no ship (but if you really wanna know Chase totally has a crush and cringes at it all the time after he finds out about Douglas), (FYI NO you don't have to read my rewrite to read this lmao), If you can cry real tears thenYoure gonna cry them over meIf you can feel real fears thenIm gonna leave you shivering, reese and some old friend(s) kidnap chase to have a lillll fun (updated second chapter because i like pain and i have smth better in store for our favorite bi bfs. She put her hands on his chest and started CPR. Siriously how could Spike keep missing the warning signs? "He fucking better be, or all the therapy in the world can't save you from getting murdered by me", Chase half heartedly joked. The water was cold. They have had six real hugs throughout the entire series. Chase yells, his voice breaks at the end. ! This caused Leo to scream and tumble off the couch and the others to laugh at him. I would never hurt you." Spike would like to believe that, but he heard what he heard. Find Out In RIP. Bree becomes weaker without her chip and finds out that's what was keeping her alive. Hes seen beds with all their blankets and pillows and the mattress and everything. I just wanted to know," he said trying to calm her down. Adam hugged him and told him that everything was going to be okay. Well, I mean, uhm Kaz starts before being interrupted by Oliver, Yeah, we do. We will see you later." I cant believe this, shes saying, Im going to wreck him. Bree screamed. "So, why did Ethan raped you?" Chase asked. To make things worse family drama rises between the davenports. will add more to the description later:) . Chase gets really sick, and Leo tries too hide his sickness. What happens if the davenport siblings had a gc? Happy Birthday dear Chase, Happy Birthday to you . While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled.
Party Dress Code Wording, Articles L